LVT (luxury vinyl tiles)Bring the ageless beauty of natural flooring to your home without the hassle
LVT (luxury vinyl tiles)
What is Karndean Flooring?
Karndean Design flooring brings the ageless beauty of natural flooring to your home without the hassle. Floors with all the wondrous individuality of wood grain, the luminosity of marble and the subtle textures of limestone and slate, but much easier to install and look after. Each plank and tile is carefully designed for authenticity. They don't look uniform or manufactured, but convey all the great characteristics of natural materials. Colours are defined with variable shades and tones, just as they are in natural wood or stone. Comfortable and practical, Karndean is softer, warmer to the touch, and easy to clean without the porous qualities of wood and some stones. This luxury and comfort is not at expense of strength, design flooring is hard wearing. We use the latest technology and the most durable materials to make Karndean Design flooring last. We guarantee Design flooring for 12, 15 or even 20 years so our floors are a long lasting investment in your home.
Karndean v Laminates and Vinyls
- Karndean just isn't in the same league as laminates and vinyls. Quite simply the quality, colour, finish, effects and guarantee is much better.
- Many man made materials, including laminate, can curl or shrink whereas Design flooring maintains its shape throughout its lifetime.
- Karndean is hard wearing.
We should point out that Karndean Design flooring does take longer to fit than roll and sheet products such as carpet or linoleum. However, we believe the advantages outweigh this, and in comparison, it is quicker to lay than many other hard flooring products such as stone and timber.
Karndean v Wood
- Karndean give you all the visual qualities of natural wood, but without difficulties. Natural timber comes in varying quality and can expand, warp and shrink. Design flooring maintains its shape throughout its lifetime.
- Wood is susceptible to temperature changes, and if it gets wet you can be in real trouble.
- Karndean can handle changes in temperature and spills of water.
Karndean v Stone,Marble and Ceramics
- Natural stone can be hard to manage and weight can be a problem, especially if you want to fit upstairs. Karndean is much lighter, flexible and easier to install.
- Karndean floors are warmer the cold touch of stone and marble can be a bit off-putting in cold weather.
- Textures can help to avoid slippery surfaces, especially in areas which get wet, like the bathroom, kitchen, hall or utility.
Why buy from Direct Carpets and Flooring?
Direct Carpets and Flooring is a small family run business that takes great pride in the work and craftsmanship. We have experienced fitters that only fit to the highest expectations, they are friendly professional understanding and hard working. We also guarantee to provide you with the best price and complete after care service.
Our Services Include
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles)